Disk Digger Pro Apk download is freely available.The actual price of Diskdigger pro file recovery is 2.99$.If you don’t afford to buy and want to recover the deleted files and photos of your smartphone then this will be the best app for you.
The Tutorial How to Use Diskdigger Pro App for file recovery is also at the end for both Rooted and Non Rooted User must check that
Disk Digger Free Vs Pro
- The free version of DiskDigger can recover photos and videos only (recovering videos requires your device to be rooted).
- The Pro version can recover other types of files besides photos and videos, and also allows uploading recovered files over FTP (again, recovering any types of files besides photos requires your device to be rooted)
DiskDigger Pro (for rooted devices!) can undelete and recover lost photos, documents, videos, music, and more from your memory card or internal memory (see supported file types below). Whether you accidentally deleted a file, or even reformatted your memory card, DiskDigger’s powerful data recovery features can find your lost files and let you restore them.Note: if your device is not rooted, the app can only perform a “limited” scan for deleted photos. To be able to search for other types of files, and to search your device’s entire internal memory, the device needs to be rooted. On a non-rooted device, the app can only recover lower-resolution versions of your photos that it finds in your device’s cache and thumbnail directories.
You can upload your recovered files directly to Google Drive, Dropbox, or send them via email. The app also allows you to upload the files to an FTP server, or save them to a different local folder on your device.
DiskDigger Pro Supported File Type
DiskDigger can recover the following file types: JPG, PNG, MP4 / M4A / 3GP / MOV, GIF, MP3, AMR, WAV, TIF, CR2, SR2, NEF, DCR, PEF, DNG, ORF, DOC / DOCX, XLS / XLSX, PPT / PPTX, PDF, XPS, ODT / ODS / ODP / ODG, ZIP, APK, EPUB, SNB, VCF, RAR.
How Disk Digger pro Works
Want To Recover Your Deleted Data? It’s No Matter How It’s getting Deleted If You Accedently or formatting Your SD Card And Now Want To Restore It Via Diskdigger pro file recovery Here We Are Going To Help You And Tell You The Step By Step Process To Recover photos Via Diskdigger Pro.
- First Of All Download You Have To Download Diskdigger Pro Apk Downlaod
- Once Diskdigger Pro File Recovery Downloaded, Install This Recovery App On Your Device.
- (1) Now Just Open the Diskdigger pro apk And Click On Basic Scan Or You Can Also Click On The SD Card, Phone Storage.
- (2) Now Click What you want to recover Using Diskdigger photo recovery Apk In This SS I Am Going Recover My All Images From Digital Cameras.
- (3) It Will Start Scanning.
- (1) Now Select Which Photos You Want To Recover Using Diskdigger pro-Apk 2018 Or You Can Also Select All Photos If You Want To Recover All Deleted Photos.
- (1) Now Click On “Recover” As Shown In ScreenShot.
- (2) Now Save Your Photos According To Your Choice. You Can Save It On Your Device, Email, Dropbox, Google Drive And You Can Also Choose The Custom Location On Your Device.
How To Recover Deleted Photos In Unrooted Device(without Root)
You Can Also Recover Your All Deleted Data From your Android Device WithOut Root. You Can Recover Your Images Using Diskdigger Apk It’s Also Available On The Playstore Or Below I am Also Providing a Step By Step Process To Recover Photos From Android Device Using Diskdigger App.
- First of All Download Diskdigger App – Downlaod
- Now Open The App
- (1) In Diskdigger You Only Get The Option For Basic Scan, not Full Scan.
- (2) Now Select Images Which You Want To Copy From Diskdigger data recovery Apk.
- (3) Now Simply Click on Save The Files to a custom Location On Your Device